We provide visiting hours at SUN Behavioral for those staying with us during their treatment. There are guidelines that we ask visitors to follow. These include, but are not limite, to, the following requirements.
- All visitors must check in the main lobby with the receptionist, obtain a visitor badge, and sign the visitor confidentiality form. Visitors will be asked to sign out on the register upon leaving.
- Visitors will be required to leave personal belongings in their car. Cell phones are not permitted in the unit as they may contain a camera, which violates our policy on confidentiality.
- All visitors must respect the program rules and all patients’ privacy, or they will be asked to leave.
- Any belongings and/or packages brought to patients must be checked in by staff.
- Anyone appearing under the influence will be asked to leave.
- We welcome patients’ families/significant others to visit during the scheduled visiting hours. There is a limit of two guests during visiting times.
- Visitors of any age are welcome. Patients and visitors should speak to their therapist, nursing staff, or physician to make special accommodations for visitation.
- Patients who have visitors who are unable to visit during regular visiting hours must obtain permission from the treatment team if visiting will continue during off hours. Clergy and attorneys are welcome at any time.